Honest Try Refund Policy – Self Publishing for First Time Authors
Watch the video explanation below on the requirements of the Self-Publishing School refund policy.
We do guarantee you’ll love our course. We give you a 30-day 100% satisfaction guarantee. Just provide the documentation of an “honest try” as required in our refund policy below, and you can ask for all your money back. An honest try shows us that you have attempted the course and gone through the training. In this spirit, refunds may not be requested prior to the 14th day after your purchase.
Self-Publishing School for First Time Authors:
In order to be eligible for a refund of Self-Publishing School for First Time Authors, you will need to submit with your request for a refund ALL of the following items:
- Requirement 1: Complete and attach screenshots showing 100% completion of “Getting Started/Orientation Checklist,” “Phase 1,” and “Phase 2” of the course.
- Requirement 2: Complete and attach your Free Writing Exercise and Mind Map.
- Requirement 3: Complete and attach your Outline.
- Requirement 4: Complete and attach your 30 Day Writing Plan.
- Requirement 5: Complete and attach your Intro.
- Requirement 6: Attach at least 10 typed pages of your draft, 12 point font, double spaced.
- Requirement 7: Tell us why this course was not a good fit for you and your needs. What did you expect that you did not get once inside the program?
We will NOT provide refunds more than 30 days following the date of purchase. After day 30, all payments are non-refundable and you are responsible for full payment of the fees for the program regardless if you complete the program.
Please note: If you opted for a payment plan and you do not request a refund within 30 days, with the required coursework at the time of your refund request, you are required by law to complete the remaining payments of your payment plan.
All refunds are discretionary as determined by Self Publishing School. To further clarify, we will not provide refunds after the 30th day from your date of purchase and all payments must be made on a timely basis.
Master Students who have used their 1-hour clarity call and VIP Students and Elite Students who have used two or more coaching calls will not be eligible for a refund even if it is within 30 days. Affiliate and/or Customer Referral commissions will not be distributed to any student that refunds their program under the 30 day money back guarantee.
If the Customer signed up for a payment plan, there is a five (5) business day grace period to settle overdue invoices. Thereafter, Customer’s access to the product will be revoked, with or without notice, at the Company’s sole discretion. After five (5) days of non-payment, the Company reserves the right to terminate the agreement and write-off the remaining balance at the Company’s sole discretion. Once a payment is written off, the Customer will have to repurchase the product in order to gain access. Prior payments made may not be applied to any future purchases.
Finance charges will be assessed to all program payment plans even if the full balance is paid prior to final due date.