Check out the video below for more info on the position…
The main purpose of the personal assistant is to manage the daily, weekly and monthly tasks to give Chandler a larger capacity to focus on his business.
By freeing up space in his everyday life, you’re allowing him to scale and grow his business thereby impacting a ton of lives.
Any housekeeping that needs to be taken care of during working hours – that do not involve his business – should be taken care of.
This frees up Chandler’s time to work on high leverage activities that drive the company forward…creating growth, jobs, and opportunity for everyone involved.
This person will do general housekeeping such as laundry, unloading dishes, grocery shopping for non deliverable foods, picking up prescriptions, taking his car in for services, etc.
With Chandler newly moving into a new place, you will be responsible to keep up with all necessary move in responsibilities that come with moving into a new place.
You’ll be accountable for these tasks:
- Load and Unload the Dishwasher
- Take the trash out (Throughout the house – bathrooms and offices)
- Tidy up the house
- Sweep & tidy up the kitchen
- Make beds
- Filter all Mail
- Grocery Shopping (Stock groceries for essentials)
- Laundry & towels for everyone
- Water all plants
- Wash bed sheets, pillow cases, and make beds
- Clean the house well every 2 weeks
NOTE: This position is for part time help in the Austin, Texas area.
DISQUALIFIERS: Please DO NOT apply to this position if you:
- Do not live in the Austin area
If none of these things can be said of you, then please continue reading…
- Drivers license
- Your own car
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Tech Savvy
- Must be in the Austin area
- Knowledge of the area
- Have your own cleaning supplies
- Understanding of Slack and Asana softwares
Hourly wage of $20-$30 an hour; depending on qualification and experience.
- Every week for 15 hours per week
- Working Monday and Friday is preferred with an optional day in the middle
ABOUT SELF-PUBLISHING SCHOOL:
Self-Publishing School is an online education company that teaches people how to write, market & publish their first book in as little as 90 days.
Then we teach people to use that book to grow their impact, income, or business.
Our program is by far the best on the market which is why we have one of the highest student success rates of any online training company. We genuinely care about student results and provide a great avenue for them to be successful.
Our company is driven by 2 unique viewpoints:
- It’s not about the book. It’s about what the book does for you. We believe that “Books Change Lives” and we believe in the power of “Leveraged Impact” (changing lives through books)
- In going through the process, our students learn a lot about themselves and conquer fears, challenges & limiting beliefs they never knew existed.
They’re also surprised by all of the opportunities that pop up once their book is out in the world.
The purpose of our company is to disrupt the publishing industry and show people that self publishing is not only an option, it’s the BEST option.
The publishing industry is broken. Big publishers are antiquated and inefficient. They take advantage of the people doing the hard work…the authors. Our company exists to show people there is a better way…
…a way that doesn’t involve: using a publisher, wasting 2 years of your life, giving away all of your creative liberties, giving away all of your book royalties, and relying on a publisher that doesn’t do any marketing for your book.
Self Publishing School made the INC 5000 in 2018 (#2,699) and in 2019 (#1,483) as one of the 5,000 fastest-growing private companies in the US.
As we always say, “the best is yet to come”. We’re excited to continue climbing & growing thanks to our incredible team & customers.
About the culture:
Here are the company core values. We call it “The SPS Way”:
- Honesty & Integrity Always Win
- Fail Fast, Fail Forward, Fail Often
- Hard Work & Continuous Improvement
- Everyone is Responsible for Facilitating Change
- Best Is The Standard
In 2019, Self Publishing School was certified as a “Great Place To Work” by GreatPlaceToWork.com.
Here is our blog: www.newspsblogstag.wpengine.com/blog
Here is our main site: self-publishingschool.com
Here’s our other site: SelfPublishing.com
Think you’re a fit? Fill out the application below…
*You must fill out the application below to be considered for the position. Resumes separate from this application will NOT be considered.