TERMS AND CONDITIONS
EARNINGS AND INCOME DISCLAIMER:
Book Bros, Inc (“Book Bros”) cannot and DOES NOT make any guarantees about your ability to get results or earn any money with our ideas, information, tools, or strategies. Testimonials are from real students, but your results may vary.
We do guarantee you’ll love our course. We give you a 30-day 100% satisfaction guarantee, so if you are not happy for any reason with the quality of your training, just show you’ve used the course and you can ask for all your money back. Refund requests MUST be submitted in writing to email@example.com.
To be eligible for the “Bestseller Guarantee”, you must show us you’ve completed the entire Self-Publishing School (including documents and images proving completion of modules), written your book (book must exceed 50 manuscript pages), published your book on Amazon and promoted it using our exact marketing system outlined in the course and also show proof of all steps you took to market your book with in the first 10 days of your book being originally published on Amazon.
If you’ve followed these steps and do not reach the status of “Bestselling Book on Amazon Kindle”, which we define as hitting a #1 ranking in your book’s category in the Amazon free store at least once, you are eligible for a refund of the purchase price of the course for up to one year after the initial purchase. You are not eligible for any other programs, add-ons, or subscriptions outside the scope of the original course to which this guarantee is valid. Refund requests MUST be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You should know that all products and services by our company are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing on this page, any of our websites, or any of our content or curriculum is a promise or guarantee of results or future earnings, and we do not offer any legal, medical, tax or other professional advice. Any financial numbers referenced here, or on any of our sites, are illustrative of concepts only and should not be considered average earnings, exact earnings, or promises for actual or future performance. Use caution and always consult your accountant, lawyer or professional advisor before acting on this or any information related to a lifestyle change or your business or finances. You alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions and results in life, and by your registration here you agree not to attempt to hold us liable for your decisions, actions or results, at any time, under any circumstance.
Hours of Operation
- Book Bros, Inc (“Book Bros”) corporate office and shipping department are open Monday- Friday, 9am- 5pm PST.
- We close for all government-observed holidays.
This policies and procedures applies to all Book Bros products sold on this site or any other site owned by Book Bros that includes a link to this page.
Book Bros www.self-publishingschool.com
- Billing address must be the same as the shipping address. Due to credit card procedures, we cannot ship to a different address than we bill to.
Returns & Subscription Cancellations
- Customers must write in to our support department email@example.com for a refund, and show that they have used the course and tried the exercises.
- Once a return is received or valid refund request submitted, the refund process will take no more than 30 days. All refunds will either be returned to the original credit card OR- mailed in check form to the billing name and address. International orders will be refunded back to the original credit card, and PayPal orders will be credited back to the PayPal account.
- You have THIRTY (30) Days from the date of the original purchase to return the product to receive your refund. You must show you’ve done the exercises in the course and tried the modules. Refund requests MUST be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any return received after the THIRTY (30) DAY time limit will not be processed. Master Students who have used two or more coaching calls will not be eligible for a refund even if it is within 30 days. Affiliate and/or Customer Referral commissions will not be distributed to any student that refunds their program under the 30 day money back guarantee.
- If the Customer signed up for a payment plan, there is a five (5) business day grace period to settle overdue invoices. Thereafter, Customer’s access to the product will be revoked, with or without notice, at the Company’s sole discretion. After five (5) days of non-payment, the Company will terminate agreement and write-off the remaining balance. Once a payment is written off, Customers will have to repurchase the product in order to gain access. Prior payments made may not be applied to any future purchases.
- Finance charges will be assessed to all program payment plans even if the full balance is paid prior to final due date.
- To be eligible for the “Bestseller Guarantee”, you must show us you’ve completed the entire Self-Publishing School (including documents and images proving completion of modules), written your book (book must exceed 50 manuscript pages), published your book on Amazon and promoted it using our exact marketing system outlined in the course and also show proof of all steps you took to market your book with in the first 10 days of your book being originally published on Amazon. Refund requests MUST be submitted in writing to email@example.com.
- All prices listed for Book Bros Inc products and services are listed in United States Dollars (USD). Purchases may show up on your bank account statements after currency conversions have occurred for your country of origin.
FOR Book Bros SUBSCRIPTIONS ONLY:
Monthly Subscriptions: You have THIRTY (30) Days from the date of the original purchase to request a refund for your Book Bros monthly subscription. Any refund request after the THIRTY (30) DAY time limit will not be processed. You may cancel at any time after the initial THIRTY (30) Days has passed. Cancellation and refund requests MUST be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. During any month after the initial month, you have 5 days from the billing date to request a refund for that current month. If your request happens within 5 days of the billing date, we will process the refund and your subscription and benefits attached to the subscription will immediately be removed. Any refund requests happening after this 5 day period will not be processed, but you may cancel your subscription to avoid being billed for the next billing cycle.
Yearly Subscriptions: For yearly subscription purchases, you have THIRTY (30) Days from the date of the original purchase to request a refund for your Book Bros yearly subscription. Cancellation and refund requests MUST be submitted in writing to email@example.com. Any refunds requests after 30 days will be prorated by the amount of time remaining under the original yearly subscription period. Example: If you purchase a yearly subscription in January of this year and you decide you want a refund 6 months from the purchase date, you’re prorated refund would be 50% of the purchase price.
- Excessive returns will not be accepted. Refunds will not be given to any one customer for one specific product more than twice. There is an unlimited amount of orders that a customer can place for one specific product, but the money back guarantee is void after a customer has used it for one specific product more than twice.
- Shipping of the product from Book Bros, Inc to your door will not be refunded. Shipping of the product to the Book Bros, Inc Refund Department will not be compensated.
- To ensure that your product is not lost or damaged, we strongly recommend sending the product certified mail with a tracking number. If we do not receive the product back and the customer does not have proof that the product was returned we cannot issue a refund.
- Valid proof of returning a product includes: delivery confirmation or signature required via USPS. If the customer has delivery confirmation or signature required, then a full refund will be issued.
- Due to loss or missing or slow mail, we will honor any package that is postmarked for up to one year after the purchase of the product.
Terms of Subscription Renewal
Monthly Book Bros Subscriptions automatically renew each month at the stated retail price until the subscription buyer notifies the company that they wish to cancel. Cancellation and refund requests MUST be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please refer to Returns & Subscription Cancellations section of the Terms of Service page.
Yearly Book Bros Subscribers will be notified via email prior to renewal with the option to renew at the original yearly price. If the subscriber does NOT notify the company that they wish to continue at the yearly price, the subscribers account will revert to the monthly price automatically.
- All checks are held for 10 business days. Orders placed with a check will be held for 10 business days. Once 10 business days is complete, the order will be released and shipped.
- All returned check will be charged a $25 USD return check fee.
- Counter checks will not be accepted.
- Checks and money orders must be sent in US funds.
If you have questions or comments regarding Book Bros, Inc products, please email us at
email@example.com or call 864-670-5535
Business Mailing Address:
1 Polk St., Unit #1402
San Francisco, CA 94102